Friday, July 24, 2009

Weekly Weighin: Closing in on milestones

It's Friday, which means that this morning I dragged myself out of bed and headed over to the Summit Family Fitness Center to workout and weigh myself in. This is my 13th weigh in since I began this journey back in May, and I'm closing in on a few milestones.

After a quick 2,050 swim, I again made use of the Summit's new family changing rooms and their awesome swimsuit dryers. Dried off and full of dread, I made my way over to the scale. After the pain of the plateau I hit earlier this month, I was happy to see my new weight was 202 pounds. That's just one pound lighter than last week, but I'm grateful for it.

I'm one pound away from having lost 20 pounds total. I'm only three pounds from dropping below the 200 pound threshold for the first time since freshman year of college. That would also mean I'd love 10% of my initial body weight. I'm looking forward to hitting those goals over the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment