Friday, May 22, 2009

Weekly Weigh-in


Well, it's Friday, so it was time for me to weigh-in at the Summit Family Fitness Center. Each of the preceding weeks, I had posted a loss of 3 pounds. This week...not so much. I weighed 215 pounds. If that number seems familiar, it's because it is exactly what I weighed last Friday.

I shouldn't be surprised by this lack of improvement. I worked out one less morning this week than I did last week.

Still, I feel better than I have the last few weeks. My ability to get through a workout without wanting to vomit has dramatically improved. Moreover, this week I felt like I was finally starting to see results, subtle as I might be.

All the same, losing nothing is better than gaining, I suppose. This week I'll have to redouble my efforts to ensure I have better news next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment