Friday, June 26, 2009

Weekly Weighin: 06/26/09


Well, it's Friday and that means another dreaded trip to the Summit's scale. By my count this is my ninth time aboard the scale since I started this journey, my eighth since I began working out regularly.

This week my diet has been good, but between a busy work schedule and my baby daughter decided to regress a tad in her sleeping schedule (if only I could burn calories making excuses), I didn't get in the number of workouts I'd like. I had a very, very quick DVD workout Tuesday. Wednesday I swam a really easy 1500, and this morning I did my Not2K.

Sufficed to say, I was nervous, but I'm pretty happy with the results. I'm under 207 pounds now. I say "under 207" instead of "206" because there are decimals on the scale, and, truth be told, they were closer to 207 than not. Still, in fairness, last week's weigh in was a little over 208, so I can comfortably say that I lost about a pound and a half this week. This takes my overall weight loss up to 15 pounds.

By next week, I hope to no longer qualify as a heavyweight but instead be a natural light heavyweight. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment