Monday, June 22, 2009

A Face for Radio

I'm not sure I've mentioned it before, but I am blessed with a very cool job. I'm the Marketing Coordinator for the City of Temple's awesome Parks & Leisure Services Department. That means I get to brag about all the great things the Department does for the people of Temple. That's how I got roped into this blog as part of our community wellness campaign, Commit 2 Fit.

This morning, as part of my gig, I was asked to do an interview on a local news morning show. It was a great chance to talk about some of the exciting things happening in Temple Parks & Leisure Services right now and display exactly why I belong behind the camera.

I'm attaching links to the video here and here for anyone interested in the Temple Parks Bond, the NRPA Gold Medal or watching me look uncomfortable. For the record, I wasn't nervous...I always lose bladder control at 6:35 in the morning. It's my thing. Friends think of it as my signature move. Actually, it's probably why I don't have many friends who see me before 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment